Create and design fantastic gems
This course is suitable for creative people and beginners in the art of soap making. No previous knowledge is needed to learn my gemstone soap technique. You will discover all the potential of the transparent soap and many ways to work it creatively. I will teach you a transparent soap technique developed by me, which I call technique bychela.
Would you like to start soap making without caustic soda? This is your course, given that we do not use alkalis. In this course you will learn to colour and perfume the transparent base soap using different methods. You will learn the ways of perfuming in a natural and artificial way, as well as colouring with liquid, solid, matte, and bright dyes. Also, learn the characteristics of the soap in order to get the best out of it, such as dimming or brightening.
You cannot obtain transparent soap? I teach you my technique to elaborate a transparent soap quick, easy and without caustic soda, so you can create your gemstone soaps in less than two hours.
Do you have trouble finding the materials in your city? I give you options to colour and perfume in a homemade way. If you have a supermarket, jumble sale nearby, or you can shop online, it won't be a problem.
Each class includes a dossier with the instructions so you can print them, and an explanatory video of the technique. I will teach you how to make amethyst, pink quartz, white quartz, emeralds, aquamarine gemstones, granite rocks, turquoise and fantasy gems with which you can set your creativity to fly. You can make the soaps learnt through the week and post your pictures to the forum we share in a community of gemstone soap makers. If you do all the exercises at the end of the course I will give you a diploma.
- 15 videos: more than 120 minutes of visual class.
- 5 modules with 7 original techniques.
- PDF instructional dossier
- unlimited course access Access to personalized tutoring for 4 months.
- 20 teaching hours
The course lasts a month, but you can enter the classroom indefinitely, either to read, search for information or watch the videos. You will be able to access to the community or forum for 4 months, so you can ask all your questions about the stone soaps.
If you are a teacher, blogger or have a workshop, there are restrictions on teaching my technique, please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing the online course. My course is copyrighted and you will not be able to teach my technique in your blog, web, online school, by PDF, forums, communities, without my written consent.
Have any doubts? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just thought i’d share with you some of the Gemstone Soaps I’ve made since enrolling in your fantastic course.
I am loving your videos and find them fascinating. Yours is one of the best courses i’ve ever done as you show each step clearly and t’s easily understood. I’m up to the turquoise encapsulating lesson - i have the soap poured, waiting for it to cool down so i can cut my stones. (I pour mine in clear plastic cups that i can cut up and the soap comes out easier than in a tube with acetate).
To purchase the course, fill in your details in "Enroll", check the selected payment box and send the form. The registration is not automatic. We will send you the password to acces the school once the payment is confirmed. Before enrolling, please read the Terms and Conditions of the online school.
- If you choose to make a bank deposit or wire transfer, it can take between 24 and 48 hours to be confirmed. The access to the online school will be sent to you within the next 24 business hours of confirmed admission. (Only for residents in Spain).
- If you choose PayPal, fill in your details, check the corresponding box and click send. You will be guided through the payment by PayPal and thus complete your registration. This is the fastest method, and you will receive your password within the next 24 business hours of the payment.
- If you don't have PayPal and you have a credit card, no problem, we will send you a payment link through PayPal and you won't pay any commission.
- If you would like to pay with Moneygram or Western Union, please contact us through email. These enrollments usually take a week. If you have any doubt send us an email to email@example.com
Important: If you enroll on a Friday after 14 hs (Spain) the management of your enrollment will not be processed until the following Monday. The 24 hours after your entry are business hours. Also, consider the time difference between Spain and America.
Course price with tutoring and certificate: 98 €
Already decided? enroll now...